Sadiq Abad (8-November-2016) Dubai desert safari is one of the favorite activities which is liked by everyone to have a thrilling and unique experience. It takes you to spend a great time in the magnificent beauty of the desert along with the beautiful dunes & live dance performances. Apart from these, many other activities such as BBQ dinner, henna tattooing, shisha piping, sand boarding and camel riding are also offered to the visitors which provides them with an incredible experience. Desert Safari and Dune bashing give lots of fun and entertainment to the visitors.
One of the popular cities in UAE with developed infrastructure, modern architecture, fascinating attractions and adventurous activities in Desert Safari Dubai. It attracts every year millions of visitors to enjoy the beauty that gives a really thrilling experience to them all. The major interesting thing about the place is the amazing climate of the Desert that is hot during the daytime and cooler at night time than the climate of the coast. Dubai Desert Safari takes you to experience the wonders of a great place with the memories in your camera.
Here we have the list of some essential tips that will help you to make your Dubai Desert Safari comfortable and memorable.
1. Dubai Desert Safari is a six hour round which starts early morning where snacks and refreshments are provided to you during your tour.
2. On desert safari, visitors are recommended to wear loose, comfortable and light attire.
3. Cardigans or sweaters can be used during night time as the climate at the desert is cooler than the coast.
4. Males are not permitted to wear shorts at public places during day time but they can wear shorts after the dusk falls
5. Make sure that you have applied properly sunscreen lotion to protect your skin from tanned or sunburned.
6. Always remember to carry sunglasses, hat, sunscreen and a scarf with you during the desert You can also cover your skin and face to safeguard yourself.
7. To enjoy the photography in the golden sand with amazing views offer a really pleasant and memorable experience. Professional photographers are also can be hired for the best photography in the desert.
8. Always carry water bottles, beverages, juices and cold drinks during Desert Safari to avid dehydration.
9. Take some cash and credit cards to have something from the souvenir shop.
10. Comfortable shoes help you to indulge in several adventurous activities like camel riding, sand boarding , quad biking and safari ride that gives a thrilling experience.
11. It is a good idea to plan your safari trip with the spectacular scenery of sunset which provides you lots of fun and entertainment with the delicious BBQ meal that is arranged for you according to your tastes and preferences.
12. Special care facilities are also provided on Desert Safaris but it should be informed earlier. Take light meal before dune bashing as there can be a little stomach-ache. If needed interested individuals can click here http://thedesertsafari.com/ or visit our official website in order to know about Desert Safari Dubai.